We are still in the early stages of building the firm business platform in Japan after we officially launched our operations in Japan on May of 2014. In order to move on to the next stage of our business in Japan, we are now looking for an experienced hands-on, Senior Pre-Sales Technology Specialist. Box expects to hire an unique, talented and capable personnel who possesses great understanding and exceptional knowledge of cloud technology with exemplary oral and visual presentation skills, based upon personal background experience and techniques of software development, especially in Web application area. As a Pre-Sales Technology Specialist, you understand the Box product in every aspect, and should be capable of providing technical consultancy to potential prospects, existing clients, and re-sellers/technology partners. The other functions surrounding this role are High-Touch Sales/SE, Partner Sales/SE, Product Localization, and Business Development. You will be in a position, so-called “Go to person” for these functions above for any business technical queries. This role is part of Technology division and reports directly to Director, Technology in Japan, which responsibilities are shown as below.
* Join technically-oriented calls and conversations with partners, prospects and clients, evangelize Box and provide technical consultancy.
* Assist SE's who spear-head RFP (request(s) for proposal) and Security Questionnaire completion.
* Assist with and advise on integration implementations, including Salesforce, Google Marketplace, and any other custom client integrations .
* Rapidly learn Cloud Content Management, Enterprise 2.0 and the Box model
* Join Partner enablement activities with Partner Sales/SE and provide technical training from time to time.
* Ability to effectively develop a new hire sales/client services product training process and standardize the Box product demo approach.
* Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers. Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources. Do whatever necessary to succeed in Japan market.
* Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred; Advanced degree desirable.
* Obvious passion and people skills.
* 3-5 years of sales engineering experience, ideally with a SaaS and/or ECM experience.
* Detailed understanding of SaaS: delivery model, architecture, ROI, value propositions, and competitive landscape
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills both in Japanese and English.
* A working knowledge of Box and other best of breed SaaS applications.
* Consistent over-achievement in past experiences.
* Technically adept, experienced with web technologies.
* 5 year+ Developer experience or equivalent experience is preferred.