Looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager or Analyst
* Develop KPIs and dashboards; automate regular tracking reports and dashboards.
* Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support business for sales, cross-sell, up-sell, and retention. Take various sources of data and condense it down to a coherent story with clear conclusions and actionable insights.
* Act as a strategic partner and influencer with wide cross functional team of business partners, operating companies, Science Team, data architect, and IT team.
* Develop customer profiling and customer segmentation, to improve knowledge of customer profiles and behaviors, define and validate market focus and target segments, and identify business opportunities and priorities.
* Develop in-depth customer analysis using advanced statistical methods to discover insights and correlations of channels, products & customers; to support the development of marketing strategies and initiatives to improve customer engagement and business profitability.
Analytics of Leads & Campaign Management:
* Develop measurement plan/processes including A/B testing, multivariate testing, and experimental design to evaluate performance of marketing activities and executions.
Marketing Database & Analytic Environment:
* Collaborate with IT team to design & develop the logical model of customer centric database.
* Manage dataset creation and data quality control processes for reports, analytics model development and validation.
* Identify new/ or external data source which will enhance understanding of customer’s profile, behavior, and insurance journey; work with third-parties to incorporate new data sources.
* Manage Marketing Analytics Environment which includes Oracle server, analytics sandbox, data visualization tool (Tableau or QlickView), and other analytics tools (such as ArcGIs).
* Continually research and improve new methods and technologies in the analytics and visualization space. Apply learnings to what has been built.
* 5+ years of experience with advanced programing using SAS (and SQL) for large, complex, and unstructured datasets, preferably in financial industry (e.g., retail banking or credit card).
* Strong technical skills using Excel VBA, MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server, and Tableau (or QlickView).
* Able to perform quantitative analysis with advanced statistical modeling and predictive modeling techniques.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
* Must be a highly collaborative team player with high integrity and strong work ethic. Able to build partnership with strong organizational skills.
* Able to work independently, self-starter, and comfortable with ambiguity.
* Able to prioritize and work effectively in a fast moving, ever changing environment.
* Programming skills with R or Python. Hands-on experience with ArcGIs.
* Must be able to communicate analysis results with confidence and point of view to senior management, and communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Strive for creativity, out of the box thinking, and experimentation in work and projects.
* Knowledge in Data Warehouse Relational Database design, administration and maintenance. Data model design expertise is a strong plus.