Remote base technical support role where they delivers technical support for Intel Security Corporate customers including Enterprise (Premium) clients, responsible for delivering an extraordinary customer experience as the primary point of contact for all technical support issues to ensure goals are met and aligned to Intel Security objectives.
Technical Support Engineer also needs to provide technical support to business contract customer as Tier1/Tier2/Tier3 in Japan.
- Help Customers prevent problems, resolve issue quickly, and maximize the value of their security investment. (This is mission of worldwide delivery support & support service.)
- Be the primary point of contact for all technical support issues including, but not limited to troubleshooting, case escalation, case management, problem resolution.
- Identify core issue and customer's needs even in chaos situation by active listening and effective communication.
- Do the remote or onsite including a meeting with a customer to accelerate the resolution depending on the time and situation especially direction by manager.
- Review open issues on a daily basis, update our customers on the status of their escalated cases, and assist in the reproduction of issues.
- Provide the reason to customer why you need the information from customer when ask them, and provide the result of your analysis to them later as well what we could find and not later from their information.
- Create the KB, technical documentation, and movie that covers technical tips including, but not limited to complex configuration, troubleshooting step and upgrade, then provide it via Web or Class room seminar.
- Mentor and coach peers in Tier 1 and certified partners.
- Act as technical advisor to customers where required
- Establish and keep good relationship with key stakeholders who have different culture and business custom by excellent communication.
- Observe support rules and process as typical examples below
+ Follow Up date
+ Log all activity associated with any service request and correct information in our CRM system so that a complete and thorough record is maintained for the customer and Company.
+ Ensure our compliance with SLA for the first response time as documented for customers.
+ Complete mandatory training in a timely manner
- Participate shift operation of 24 x 7 for Enterprise Support Customers on a rotational basis
- Understand support important KPIs such as CS, and make an effort to achieve the target for those.
- Apply a systematic approach to troubleshooting and problem solving based on facts
- Minimum five years applicable experience in technical support environment
- Must possess strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job requirements in a dynamic environment
- Strong personal interaction and telephone interaction skills at the business professional services level
- Strong technical background in both Lotus Domino Server and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Strong technical background in Microsoft Server/Client Operating systems and Linux
- Strong knowledge of security hardware, software, and management platform with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration, and client/server operations is desired
- Familiarity with SQL 2005 and SQL 2008
- Knowledge of AD and security groups
- Experience with IIS 6 and 7
- DNS and name resolution skills required
- General understanding of network infrastructure to include DMZ, Routers, Networks, Switches, and Firewalls
- Business level Engilish, equivalent TOEIC 730 or higher
- General knowledge of the use and configuration of virtual environments such as VMWare
- Progress towards, or completion of, certifications with Microsoft, Sun, or Linux is desired
- Equivalent technical work experience, validated through references, is considered as relevant as certifications
- Firewall concepts: Ports, NAT translation, and knowledge a plus
- Major in computer science
- Windows/Linux dump analysis is desired
- CompTIA Security, CISSP, MSCE, CCNA, or similar industry-recognized certifications